Employee Spotlight: Marti Goad At Kieffer | Starlite, the success of our company is driven by the passion and dedication...
Signage is one of the most effective tools you have for your business, and we know the role it plays to support the success of a brand identity. Our team helps deliver a uniform brand presence for franchises across the country. We understand our clients’ business and become an extension of their team to provide a consistent experience for all signage needs.
The average Keffer | Starlite team member has been with us for ten years, meaning you get centuries of experience from a team passionate about signs and specialize in their role within the organization. We can work with your franchisor to establish sign specifications or work with you to develop standards that meet your vision.
- Signage Design and Recommendations
- Location Drawings
- Code Review, Submittals, and Permitting
- Production Schedule
- Installation Management
- Maintenance & Service Support
- A uniform brand presence is proven to increase revenue and customer loyalty, and it starts by developing sign brand standards.
- Kieffer | Starlite specializes in supporting local/regional businesses to create brand standards that are scalable and grow with them as they expand.
- Having a turnkey partner that manages every step of the signage process streamlines the process and results in cost savings. View a testimonial from a regional restaurant chain and their experience with Kieffer | Starlite.
Example of the Power Experience Brings to Your Business
One recent story is with a client that has awnings as part of their brand standards. A franchise in the Southwest reached out to discuss a complete refresh on their storefront branding. We are familiar with the Corporate standards and approval process. The region this franchise was located in can cause the specified material to fade quicker than other regions. We worked with our supplier to value engineer an awning better suited for their location. We worked with the Corporate team to gain approval, and the result was a better long-term investment for the local franchisee. Our teams worked within the brand standards while being able to recommend new materials to maximize value and impact.